No need to get creative when it comes to finding your next job. Digital People is your secret weapon! Check out this list of freelance, contract-to-hire, and full-time career opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Content Editor - Edina, MN
Digital People is looking for a part-time Content Editor to support our client's editorial department! In this role, you will have the task of finding, marking up and compiling lists of citations to legal, regulatory and compliance documents in various publications. This is an onsite only position and requires discretion and independent judgement. If this sounds like you so far, keep reading to learn more!
- Support various projects assigned by the department’s editorial and publishing technology team on an as-needed basis
- Review and manage citations, including but not limited to our client’s publications and certain identified external agency materials
- Evaluating key citations for legal, regulatory, and compliance topics
- Citation extraction, review, and administration
- Draft, review materials identifying, organizing and tabulating citation types and content
- Maintain detailed and organized audit file for each group of citations which includes original content reference, all team correspondence and publications required documents
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited institution
- 2+ years of related experience in paralegal experience or legal reference research
- Familiarity with legal language and legal nomenclature, such as references to the United States Code, federal case law, the Code of Federal Regulations and the decisions and publications of federal agencies
- Competency in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- Familiarity and experience with legal and regulatory documents
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated record of showing initiative and ownership for results
- Attention to detail and highly organized
- Highest standards of accuracy, organization and precision
Digital People has over 25 years of dedicated experience for creative, interactive and marketing job placements in roles such as designer, developer, analyst, project manager, marketing specialist, user experience and copywriter. We understand that there is a bigger story behind every resume and that creative juices come from real live humans, so connect with us today and let us help you find a place to showcase your talent!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
United States of America
Sales & Marketing / Marketing
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Content Editor
Location: Edina, MN
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 334816
Posted Date: 8/8/2018