No need to get creative when it comes to finding your next job. Digital People is your secret weapon! Check out this list of freelance, contract-to-hire, and full-time career opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Senior Social Media Specialist - Mettawa, IL
Are you a Social Media Expert, that has worked with internal and external departments developing and executing online campaigns? Our client located in the far north suburbs near Lake Forest is looking for a Sr. Social Media Specialist to join their team for a 6 month contract.
You might be a perfect fit if:
• You consider yourself a ‘subject matter expert’ regarding paid and owned campaigns
• Worked with media partners and interdepartmental creative teams to develop campaigns using gif, videos, graphics, and content for the concept, creative design, development and execution of social media assets
• Work with Brand Marketing, Agency partners, data and analytics to drive launch and optimization that ensure messaging, and marketing activities, inquisitive, strong analytical skills, using Google Analytics, Hootsuite, and Insights
• Developed and executed the calendar, scheduling and release of new products or enhancements along with product strategy, and market needs.
• Ability to work and lead independently initiatives without day to day supervision
• Exceptional functional knowledge and expertise on social media platforms.
•Understanding of new ways of optimizing social media tactics such as retargeting and A/B testing
• Deep understanding of the capabilities and features of social media channels like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to present to stakeholders, comfortable in PowerPoint
• Attention to detail
• Strong project management abilities experience with MS Project and Excel
• Experience working in a medical field, this would be a huge plus
If you 5-7 years’ experience in social media development, and are looking to join a great organization that values its employees, and provides the best in company culture then please consider applying today.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
United States of America
Sales & Marketing / Marketing
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Senior Social Media Specialist
Location: Mettawa, IL
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 334685
Posted Date: 11/5/2018