No need to get creative when it comes to finding your next job. Digital People is your secret weapon! Check out this list of freelance, contract-to-hire, and full-time career opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Marketing Specialist - SCHAUMBURG, IL
Immediate need for a Marketing Professional to work onsite with our Association client in the NW Suburbs. Our client is a professional association focusing on: Education, Research and Best Practices within their industry. Our client has an immediate need for a professional who can divide his/her time as follows:
- 30% Writing and Editing: Social Media Posts, professional event promotions, web content, email content, eNewsletters, etc.
- 30% Project Management: Ensuring creative projects are launched on time, overseeing tradeshow, educational seminars, and webinar events.
- 40% Marketing Functions: email campaigns, pulling analytics, general marketing tasks
All this variety will ensure no two days are the same!
To be considered for this role, here is what we are seeking in a professional:
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or similar discipline
- Minimum 3 years in a marketing role
- Writing/Editing Experience and samples (our client follows AP style)
- Event management experience: logistics, invites, promotion, etc.
- Email campaign experience from pulling lists to launching to pulling analytics. Knowledge of ESP such as Constant Contact, Mail Chimp or Magnet Mail will work!
- Digital Marketing Experience: Social Media, Web Content, Direct Response Campaigns, etc.
- Strong organizational skills
- Microsoft Office Skills: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Direct Mail Marketing Experience
- Ideally association or Non Profit Experience
- MUST be able to work onsite
Please Note: This is a professional association. If you are looking for a marketing role that is geared towards consumers, big brand names, etc, this will not be the right fit.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
United States of America
Sales & Marketing / Marketing
Temp to Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Marketing Specialist
Location: SCHAUMBURG, IL
Job Type: Temp to Hire Position
Reference ID: 330243
Posted Date: 7/2/2018