No need to get creative when it comes to finding your next job. Digital People is your secret weapon! Check out this list of freelance, contract-to-hire, and full-time career opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Digital Product Manager - CHICAGO, IL
Long Term Freelance need for a Digital Educational Product Manager. Our client is seeking a Product Manager who can help oversee the life cycle of a new digital education module targeting K-2nd grade students. This opportunity will keep you busy with the following tasks:
- Collaborate with a variety of internal and external resources: IT, QA, Design, and Marketing to name a few
- Competitive analysis and research
- Gather and establish functional requirements
- Project manage entire life cycle from kick-off to launch
- Work with translation vendors for international, multi-lingual launches
To be successful in your role, here is what we are seeking in a professional:
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Strong project management skills
- Strong eye for design as it relates to User Experience
- Knowledge if Information Architect best practices
- Awareness of prototyping
- Ability to communicate the needs of each participant in the product life cycle
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be able to work on site, in Chicago, M-F, standard business hours
Nice to haves that float you to the top of the list:
- Education technology experience
- Knowledge of instructional design
This is a long term, ongoing assignment at this time. Please only apply if you are able to commit to an open-ended freelance need.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
United States of America
Sales & Marketing / Marketing
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Digital Product Manager
Location: CHICAGO, IL
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 329669
Posted Date: 6/26/2018