No need to get creative when it comes to finding your next job. Digital People is your secret weapon! Check out this list of freelance, contract-to-hire, and full-time career opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Digital Marketing Analyst - Minneapolis, MN
Digital People is looking for a technologically savvy and intellectually curious Digital Marketing Analyst to help one of our top clients out on a variety of great projects! This contract role needs someone with a demonstrated ability to navigate social, digital, programmatic and account-based marketing channels in order to identify insights, recommend, implement, and analyze performance of campaigns. If you are interested in delivering effective awareness, thought-leadership, and demand generation programs, then we might have the job for you! Apply today to learn more!
Plan, implement and manage digital marketing campaigns within typical technologies including Google AdWords, Facebook Advertising, LinkedIn Advertising, Marketo, Eloqua and/or programmatic media platforms (Sizmek, Google DoubleClick, others)
Analyze and optimize campaign performance across the following channels:
- Search advertising
- Social media advertising
- Display advertising
- Programmatic media
- Email marketing, marketing automation
- Account based marketing (ABM)
- Traditional and trade media
Perform in-depth analysis of cross-channel campaign performance from various reporting systems that will be used to improve conversion performance and buyer experiences
Must be able to distill findings (insights and recommendations) into a report format for delivery
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of digital media experience (i.e. Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and/or others)
- BA or BS in Analytics, Data Science, Marketing, Business or related field
- Advanced training and/or certification in media management and/or campaign optimization (i.e. Google AdWords, IAB, or Facebook Advertising)
- Advanced training and/or certification in Analytics platforms a plus (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, WebTrends and/or others)
- Experience setting up and managing Google DoubleClick, Sizmek, and/or other common digital programmatic media platforms and ad servers
- Familiarity with Marketo, Eloqua and other marketing automation technologies and measurement approaches
- Familiarity with Account Based Marketing technologies (i.e. Lattice) and common ABM strategies and measurement approaches a major plus
- Experience implementing, troubleshooting and testing conversion tracking as well as working within tag management software (i.e. Google Tag Manager, Tealium, Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager, etc.)
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau and Google Data Studio a major plus
- Familiarity with Mac OS, Microsoft office software (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word),
- Google Drive (Documents, Spreadsheets, etc.) and Keynote
- Strong understanding of digital marketing strategy, execution, and best practices and strong analytical and communication skills with a demonstrated ability to visualize data in reporting formats, both static (ppt, excel, charts) as well as digital formats (dashboards)
- Certifications in Google AdWords, IAB, Facebook Advertising, Google Analytics and advanced training highly desired
- Extremely strong attention to detail
Digital People has over 25 years of dedicated experience for creative, interactive and marketing job placements in roles such as designer, developer, analyst, project manager, marketing specialist, user experience and copywriter. We understand that there is a bigger story behind every resume and that creative juices come from real live humans, so connect with us today and let us help you find a place to showcase your talent!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
United States of America
Sales & Marketing / Marketing
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Digital Marketing Analyst
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Job Type: Open Position
Reference ID: 327665
Posted Date: 6/6/2018