No need to get creative when it comes to finding your next job. Digital People is your secret weapon! Check out this list of freelance, contract-to-hire, and full-time career opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
PPC Campaign Manager - MINNEAPOLIS, MN
Digital People is looking for a PPC Campaign Manager to help one of the best advertising agencies in town with a 2 week contract position! In this role, you will conduct a PPC audit for their client’s Paid search campaign. If you have a proven track record of successfully optimizing large PPC campaigns (greater than $10MM), are Google AdWords and Analytics certified, and are excited about a project at a top agency then apply today. Our client wants to talk to you!
- Verifying the account structure
- Google analytics linking - ensure AdWords account is linked correctly to GA (Google Analytics) tracking code and analyze the analytics multi-channel funnels (gain insights of paid search customer journey)
- Campaign Audits - campaign theme and campaign settings
- Budget analysis
- Networks verification
- Location settings including targeting, exclusion and bid adjustment examination
- Device targeting - ensuring targeting appropriate devices. i.e. mobile ads specifically created for mobile devices
- Ad scheduling
- Delivery method
- Bid strategy
- Ad rotation and PPC goals aligned
- IP exclusions
- Ad group and keyword count ratio
- Evaluating PPC ads including message, display URL, landing pages, ad quantity, ad rank, disapproved ads, spelling and grammar, 16- display network and remarketing (if applicable), automatic placements, placements, banner sizes, targeting and cookie codes
- Ad extensions
- Site links
- Location extensions
- Call out extensions
- Review extensions
- Call extensions
- Structure snippet extensions
- Evaluating keywords including bids, average position, quality score, search terms, match types, low search volume, number of keywords
- 5 plus years of experience in Digital Marketing and PPC
- Google AdWords and Analytics certified (updated)
- proven track record of successfully optimizing large PPC campaigns (greater than $10MM)
Digital People has over 25 years of dedicated experience for creative, interactive and marketing job placements in roles such as designer, developer, analyst, project manager, marketing specialist, user experience and copywriter. We understand that there is a bigger story behind every resume and that creative juices come from real live humans, so connect with us today and let us help you find a place to showcase your talent!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
United States of America
Sales & Marketing / Marketing
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: PPC Campaign Manager
Location: MINNEAPOLIS, MN
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 323774
Posted Date: 4/30/2018