No need to get creative when it comes to finding your next job. Digital People is your secret weapon! Check out this list of freelance, contract-to-hire, and full-time career opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Marketing Specialist - DES PLAINES, IL
Onsite freelance opportunity in Des Plaines for a Marketing Specialist.
We are seeking a marketing professional who likes to be creative and strategic. Our client is a nationally recognized association in the medical community and they are adding to their team a mid-level professional with the following skills and experiences:
- Strategy: Understanding the strategy behind a campaign and being able to communicate it to both internal and external teams
- Project Management: Being able to oversee campaigns from schedules to execution to delivery for both traditional and digital channels
- Communication: 25% of this role will entail creating content for traditional and digital channels as well as working collaboratively with internal colleagues and external partners
Our client focuses their efforts on:
- Continuing education
- Research and advancements in the field
As a Marketing Specialist, you will help move these agendas along by overseeing projects and contributing as a content professional. Your days will be busy but our client offers a solid work/life balance!
Here is what you will need to be successful in this role:
- Bachelor degree in marketing, communications, or related field
- Portfolio of writing samples
- 5 years in a marketing role
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Association experience a PLUS!
- Must be able to work on site with no deviation
This assignment is scheduled to run for 2-3 months although it could be extended based on the needs of the business.
Hourly compensation is in line with a mid-level professional
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
DES PLAINES, IL
United States of America
Sales & Marketing / Marketing
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Marketing Specialist
Location: DES PLAINES, IL
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 320885
Posted Date: 4/3/2018