No need to get creative when it comes to finding your next job. Digital People is your secret weapon! Check out this list of freelance, contract-to-hire, and full-time career opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Product Marketing Database Specialist - Minneapolis, MN
Digital People is searching for an entry level Product Marketing Database Specialist for an amazing long-term contract position! This position will have the opportunity to work in collaboration with local and global Product Management for database management. In addition, you will focus on the support and implementation of sales and customer resources including global marketing database, product datasheets, sales demonstrations and other product documentation. If this sounds interesting to you so far, then keep reading below to learn more and apply today!
- Provide product support to all levels of marketing database development. Respond to all inquiries and provide documentation when necessary. Evaluate applications, recommend solutions and create documentation as needed.
- Responsible, with support of local database administrator, for all structure/export development and maintenance of products in Internet export, datasheets, catalog generation, etc.
- Serve as a liaison between Product Management, Marketing and IT to facilitate a solution for the maintenance and use of data worldwide.
- Generate SOPs, work flows, templates and training documentation for maintenance of the marketing database as pertinent to assigned products.
- Work with Product Management, Marketing and the sales force and channel to establish effective marketing and sales tools.
- Read blue prints as well as understand engineering specifications.
- Enter product IDs for into a new global system – data entry.
- Assist with making training videos and support the needs of the Product Management group.
- This job requires a bachelor’s degree in business or general science program or equivalent experience
- Entry level
- Minimum of 1-2 years technical, sales, and/or marketing experience
- Data Entry Skills and a strong attention to details
- Must have a focus on setting and meeting deadlines including summarizing progress
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Domestic travel with potential for international travel may be required
Digital People has over 25 years of dedicated experience for creative, interactive and marketing job placements in roles such as designer, developer, analyst, project manager, marketing specialist, user experience and copywriter. We understand that there is a bigger story behind every resume and that creative juices come from real live humans, so connect with us today and let us help you find a place to showcase your talent!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
United States of America
Sales & Marketing / Marketing
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Product Marketing Database Specialist
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Job Type: Open Position
Reference ID: 317968
Posted Date: 3/2/2018