No need to get creative when it comes to finding your next job. Digital People is your secret weapon! Check out this list of freelance, contract-to-hire, and full-time career opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Business Development Associate - Minneapolis, MN
Digital People is searching for a Business Development Representative to work for a great company that is driven by what they call the “Three C’s” - collaboration, communication, and caring. In this role, you will act as the liaison between the Marketing and Sales teams and will seek new business opportunities by prospecting, contacting in-bound leads, and developing relationships with potential customers. If you have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and feel comfortable using multiple forms of outbound communication mediums (Email, Cold Call, Social Media, etc.), then our client would like to meet you!
- Daily outbound calling, emailing and use of social media.
- Development and qualification of prospects/leads and graceful hand-off to sales team.
- Collect and record data from various lead generation strategies.
- Ongoing industry training and product knowledge.
- Collaboration with Marketing team on lead generation campaigns.
- Boost sales and contribute to long-term business growth.
- 2-year degree, or equivalent work experience in sales, telemarketing, lead generation or business development
- Strong phone communication/cold calling and email generation experience
- Comfortable with online research, social media, and other means to create and maintain a sufficient number of prospects/sales leads
- Strong attention to detail with proficiency with all Microsoft Office
- CRM software experience ideal
- Strong communication skills to cultivate new relationships with prospects and good understanding of technology
- Motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment
- Previous experience working with technology, telecom or wireless beneficial
Digital People has over 25 years of dedicated experience for creative, interactive and marketing job placements in roles such as designer, developer, analyst, project manager, marketing specialist, user experience and copywriter. We understand that there is a bigger story behind every resume and that creative juices come from real live humans, so connect with us today and let us help you find a place to showcase your talent!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
United States of America
Sales & Marketing / Marketing
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Business Development Associate
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Job Type: Open Position
Reference ID: 317966
Posted Date: 3/2/2018