No need to get creative when it comes to finding your next job. Digital People is your secret weapon! Check out this list of freelance, contract-to-hire, and full-time career opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Traffic Coordinator - CHICAGO, IL
Traffic Coordinator/Traffic Manager position
Our client located in the Rosemont Corridor is looking for a Traffic Coordinator. They are looking for solid traffic management experience with either an ad agency or within an internal marketing communications department. This person will be juggling 200 projects at any given time.
The Traffic Coordinator is a core member of the Marketing Communications team, part of the in-house creative department. Primary responsibilities involve the development and management of timelines and the maintenance of project status reports in order to move marketing jobs smoothly through the department and keep creative team members on track with meeting deliverable deadlines.
- Coordinate with brand and channel managers, and creative team members, to develop and maintain traffic schedules in order to make on-time delivery of a wide variety of marketing communications. Types of projects include labels, packaging, point-of-sale and collateral materials, advertising, retail signage, newsletters, trade show materials, product naming and positioning, direct mail, and digital marketing including website, social media, and emails.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously, balancing a large volume of projects at varying stages of completion, while ensuring current job status is regularly communicated to internal and external team members, and that deliverables are being met.
- Utilizes an understanding of the facets of marketing communications – copy development, graphic design, photography, proofreading, production, approval turnarounds – in order to appropriately build timelines and move work through the department.
- Familiarity with all types of marketing communications, from print to digital.
- 3+ years experience with project scheduling in an advertising agency or corporate creative department.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, Adobe Acrobat, and Basecamp 3.
- Highly collaborative yet able to function independently.
- Strong written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
- Very detail-oriented and able to shift priorities as needs dictate.
- Strong problem-solving and project management skills.
- Ability to remain calm and professional, and maintain a positive attitude in a fast-paced, deadline-driven and resource stretched environment.
- Proactive attitude with a high level of motivation and a strong work ethic.
High School Diploma or equivalent
Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
United States of America
Sales & Marketing / Marketing
Temp to Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Traffic Coordinator
Location: CHICAGO, IL
Job Type: Temp to Hire Position
Reference ID: 317344
Posted Date: 2/27/2018