No need to get creative when it comes to finding your next job. Digital People is your secret weapon! Check out this list of freelance, contract-to-hire, and full-time career opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Marketing Coordinator - ST. CLOUD, MN
Digital People has an amazing Marketing Coordinator opportunity for someone that is looking for a rapidly growing, fun team in beautiful St. Cloud, MN (onsite only)! Our client is growing fast and offers a dynamic and team oriented environment. If you enjoy monthly incentives, company lunches, holiday and summer parties, as well as a 401(k) company match and health care insurance reimbursement, then keep reading to learn more!
- Local candidates – Onsite only!
- Assist the Director of Marketing with the development and implementation of marketing campaigns.
- Design marketing, advertising and promotional materials.
- Update company website and keep up-to-date.
- Analyze and maintain company presence on social media sites.
- Write content for email, print and conference materials as needed.
- Work closely with Sales to determine marketing and promotional opportunities.
- Assist in developing training guides for both internal and external audiences.
- Coordinate events for industry trade shows and conferences.
- Coordinate content for press release distribution.
- Assist with market research and customer surveys.
- Maintain databases and preparing reports.
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, or other related major
- 2 – 5 years of marketing experience; B2B or industry experience a plus
- Strong marketing knowledge of email, SEO, social media, webinars, tradeshows, etc.
- Outstanding written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Brand oversight experience
- Strong multitasking ability and high attention to detail
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suites
- Experience in Salesforce and WordPress a plus
Digital People has over 25 years of dedicated experience for creative, interactive and marketing job placements in roles such as designer, developer, analyst, project manager, marketing specialist, user experience and copywriter. We understand that there is a bigger story behind every resume and that creative juices come from real live humans, so connect with us today and let us help you find a place to showcase your talent!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
ST. CLOUD, MN
United States of America
Sales & Marketing / Marketing
Direct Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Marketing Coordinator
Location: ST. CLOUD, MN
Job Type: Direct Hire Position
Reference ID: 315469
Posted Date: 2/7/2018