No need to get creative when it comes to finding your next job. Digital People is your secret weapon! Check out this list of freelance, contract-to-hire, and full-time career opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Project Manager - RICHFIELD, MN
- Monitor day-to-day activities of the project and ensure work is progressing as planned
- Simultaneously work across several projects of varying size
- Work with all facets of the project team and be actively involved in ensuring the success of the deliverable
- Manage schedules, project scope, and overall organization to ensure requirements and project deliverables dates are clearly communicated, understood, and executed upon
- Consistently manage expectations, ensure delivery of the highest quality service, and solicit and act on feedback
- Communicate and document project status and escalate issues accordingly via the appropriate channels
- 1+ years of project management experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environments
- Must be able to quickly realign and react to client and project changes
- Ability to work on multiple projects with varying deadlines
- Ability to prioritize daily/weekly/monthly project tasks
- Enthusiasm, dependability and a great team member
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.
RICHFIELD, MN 55423
United States of America
Sales & Marketing / Marketing
Folder Group ID:226
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: RICHFIELD, MN 55423
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 299809
Posted Date: 10/9/2017