No need to get creative when it comes to finding your next job. Digital People is your secret weapon! Check out this list of freelance, contract-to-hire, and full-time career opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Sr. User Interface Designer - Minneapolis, MN
Digital People is searching for a Sr. User Interface Designer for one of the best contract positions around! In this role you will have an integral role in the research, design and implementation of online and mobile solutions for one of the top clients in MN. You will be the design guru working alongside information architects, developers, researchers and subject matter experts to create new products, features and functionality. If you are a curious, creative, innovative, conceptual thinker, happy to work in a fast-paced environment, then apply today!
- Proven track record of designing and delivering high-quality, innovative user interface designs through all phases of the product design lifecycle.
- Expert-level knowledge of UI design methodology and processes.
- Ability to create rapid iterations of visual and/or storyboard concepts, as well as the ability to design for large volumes of dynamic content.
- Strong understanding and deep knowledge of current web and mobile design technology opportunities and limitations.
- Gather, analyze and synthesize UI requirements for complex business requirements.
- Able to successfully lead the implementation of feature-sets and interactions that provide an excellent customer experience.
- BA/BS in graphic design, fine art, visual communications, HCI or related field (or equivalent industry training / experience)
- 5+ years design experience in an information design, user interface design, human factors engineering, user experience, or information architect position.
- 3+ years of UI design experience in a fast-paced development environment with experience in consumer-specific software or web products.
- Familiarity with Agile development.
- Photoshop and other industry-standard design tools
- Web standards (W3C and 508)/best practices for interaction design
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.
Minneapolis, MN 55402
United States of America
Sales & Marketing / Marketing
Folder Group ID:54
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Sr. User Interface Designer
Location: Minneapolis, MN 55402
Job Type: Open Position
Reference ID: 298619
Posted Date: 8/29/2017