No need to get creative when it comes to finding your next job. Digital People is your secret weapon! Check out this list of freelance, contract-to-hire, and full-time career opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Digital Marketing Associate - CHICAGO, IL
Our client in downtown Chicago is seeking a Digital Marketing Associate who will be responsible for creating and managing company-wide strategy for emails, website content updates and analytics, as well as serving as the primary liaison with our external website vendor.
The Digital Marketing Associate must be a strong project manager with excellent communication skills. Approximately 50% of the scope of work is focused on email campaign strategy and implementation as well as website content updates; another 30% is facilitating technical enhancements to the website; and the remaining 20% is spent on analytics. The position works closely with the Senior Marketing Manager and reports to the Marketing Director.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Spearhead and implement a digital marketing strategy that consistently supports the organization’s brand, revenue, conversion, participation and channel usage goals.
- Maintain all aspects of the organization’s email communications and website, ensuring that content is up-to-date and maintaining brand/functionality standards.
- Produce, develop and evaluate robust, segmented email marketing campaigns that deliver on sales, acquisition and engagement targets.
- Exercise a constant vigilance to improve the performance of email campaigns; identify opportunities to maximize ROI (including open rate, click-through rate, conversion rate and revenue generation); manage data integrity of patron email list
- Drive the collaboration among internal departments to ensure efficiency and clarity in all sales, service, fundraising and engagement communications (via email and web). Actively manage an organization-wide content calendar for website and email communications.
- Create and implement an SEM/SEO strategy
- Develop and deliver regular KPI reporting and customer insights, with a focus on improving customer engagement, revenue growth and user experience.
- Keep up to date with industry trends, innovation and benchmarks as they relate to digital marketing (with a focus on engagement, customization, user experience and analysis).
- Experience with Tessitura (CRM system) is a plus
- Proactive and professional collaborator who is comfortable working with a variety of individuals
- Detail-oriented and organized; comfortable multi-tasking to produce high-quality work on tight deadlines.
- Design-driven sensibility; experienced in developing engaging web content; proficiency working with content management systems.
- Marketing-minded, with a sense of ownership and urgency, with a proven track record in website operations and online marketing efforts.
- Understands the interface between website and transactional software.
- Proven record of reporting site metrics and providing action steps; knowledge of Google Analytics preferred
- Demonstrated proficiency in HTML,CSS, HTML5 and Photoshop; familiarity with video and audio editing software helpful.
5–7 years professional experience in digital or direct marketing (performing arts organization
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.
CHICAGO, IL 60611
United States of America
Sales & Marketing / Marketing
Direct Hire Position
Folder Group ID:214
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Digital Marketing Associate
Location: CHICAGO, IL 60611
Job Type: Direct Hire Position
Reference ID: 290775
Posted Date: 9/11/2017