No need to get creative when it comes to finding your next job. Digital People is your secret weapon! Check out this list of freelance, contract-to-hire, and full-time career opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Digital Marketing Coordinator/Email Specialist - CHICAGO, IL
Our client located just outside the loop is looking for a Digital Marketing Project Coordinator. This person will be in charge of collecting, coordinating, developing content to optimize customer programs and campaigns for email, SEM and Web.
• Development and execution of email and web marketing campaigns, including updating the promotional calendar, segmenting the client file, and targeting offers appropriately.
• Routine email tasks performed include:
-refresh email contact data monthly
-send email campaigns based on segmentation and testing plan
-troubleshoot Email Service Provider rules and campaigns as needed
• Use content tools and tracking elements to create emails, digital ads, and online content
• Test and optimize target criteria, content, forms, etc. to increase metrics (open, click, lead, and application rates) and exceed expectations.
• Facilitate and execute Digital Marketing webinars
• Compiles tracking, analysis, and reporting of the impact of promotional and non-promotional campaigns for digital marketing efforts, including emails and webinars.
• Coordinates with team members to ensure digital marketing tactics are implemented on time and within budget
Top 5 areas, ranked by importance:
1) Email program support & execution (65%)
2) Webinars-facilitation (10%)
3) Running reports & updating program metrics (10%)
4) SEM Program & weekly meetings with agency (5%)
5) General Digital Marketing programs project management & meetings (10%)
• Must have proven email and direct-response marketing experience with a passion for Digital Marketing
• Experience executing website content, online promotions, email, SEO/SEM, PLAs and or direct response campaigns and programs
• Some experience managing external vendors
• Some experience with HTML and imaging editing software
• Experience creating online, email and SEM/SEO campaigns for sales and service operations
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.
CHICAGO, IL 60631-3515
United States of America
Sales & Marketing / Marketing
Folder Group ID:215
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Digital Marketing Coordinator/Email Specialist
Location: CHICAGO, IL 60631-3515
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 290031
Posted Date: 8/25/2017