You’re highly qualified and reliable. Now all you need is the right place to showcase your talent. Whether you’re looking for interim work or a full-time career in finance or accounting, check out this list of current opportunities from Hunter Hamilton.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Cost Accountant - Eden Prairie, MN
Hunter Hamilton has partnered with a manufacturing company in the SW Metro for a direct hire Cost Accountant role. This individual must have prior experience working in manufacturing and performing variance analysis related to work in progress. This company is growing nearly 30% year over year and is projected to continue that path in the upcoming years. This position is an add-to-staff that will have a key contribution to that growth.
- Perform variance analysis
- Review work in progress (WIP) for labor and material
- Perform month end reconciliation and closing duties
- Process cost corrections and inventory adjustments
- Track capital expenditures and enter depreciation.
- Assist with quoting new products
- Audit weekly cycle counts and assist in the biannual physical inventory processes
- Bachelors degree in accounting or related
- 2+ years accounting experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience working in ERP systems
- Knowledge of GAAP
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- High attention to detail, strong communication skills, excellent time management
If your experience aligns with the above skills and requirements, please apply today!
Eden Prairie, MN
United States of America
Legal/Compliance/Finance / Accounting
Direct Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Cost Accountant
Location: Eden Prairie, MN
Job Type: Direct Hire Position
Reference ID: 555423
Posted Date: 9/27/2019