Make your next career move with Ware Technology Services. Whether you’re looking for project work or a full-time position, check out this list of engineering job opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Manufacturing Engineer I - Plymouth, MN
We are working with a med device company in Plymouth that is looking for an entry level Manufacturing Engineer. This is a 6 month contract with potential to go longer. You will be responsible for evaluation, improvement, and control of the overall performance of high volume manufacturing areas that provide implantable components to finished devices. And work closely with the Operations team as well as several engineering disciplines such as Process Development, Quality, Reliability Engineering, and Regulatory Affairs. This position provides a key link in introducing new processes into manufacturing, and will understand and provide technical solutions to the product performance and the effects of the manufacturing process on the product.
- Participate on CAPA (corrective and preventative actions) team to resolve production and customer issues.
-Work with cross functional teams to form, update and leverage risk assessments in order to make decisions (such as FMEAs).
- Participate on lean transformations on High Volume Mfg lines.
- Accountable for identifying and implementing GMP (good mfg practices) that apply to specific production area(s)
- Provide training as needed to ensure production team understands and follow GMP
- Create written documents, test plans and reports that demonstrate technical rationale for associated decisions (e.g. qualifications, risk assessments, and work instructions).
- Work with product development engineering to drive back lessons learned as new products are being developed.
- Evaluate and provide input to mfg lines being released to production to help ensure the introduction of a capable and efficient operation.
- Bachelor's degree in an Engineering field (Mechanical, Manufacturing, Industrial, etc.)
- 1-3 years experience; relevant internship experience will be considered
- Knowledge of GMP's, FMEA's and CAPA's.
- Comfortable doing monotonous, repetitive work in the beginning including data mining.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products
- Experience with quality tools such as DOE, SPC, hypothesis testing, and capability studies is preferred
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.
Plymouth, MN 55442
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID:258
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Manufacturing Engineer I
Location: Plymouth, MN 55442
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 281286
Posted Date: 4/21/2017