Make your next career move with Ware Technology Services. Whether you’re looking for project work or a full-time position, check out this list of engineering job opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Design Assurance Engineer - Plymouth, MN
We have an opening for a Quality Engineer with a medical device company in the west metro. This is a 6+ month contract with an established company. In this role, you will be a part of the R&D team, supporting new product development by completing design assurance, ensuring products are in compliance with industry standards, regulatory requirements and company requirements.
- Execute quality engineering deliverables required by the Product Development Process.
- Identify and manage risk throughout the development process and sustaining efforts with the use of FMECA and/or other risk management tools.
- Participate in developing master test plans that encompass design verification, design validation and process validation activities.
- Evaluate test protocols and reports to ensure that the testing is sufficient to meet regulatory requirements and quality objectives.
- Provide input to design and manufacturing documentation including material specifications, drawings, inspection procedures, and manufacturing procedures, to ensure that the resulting products can be adequately manufactured and tested.
- Participate in supplier selection process and specification reviews with suppliers to ensure that purchased items meet company specifications.
- Specify quality characteristics and inspection plans for components, subassemblies, and finished devices
- Support sustaining engineering efforts on commercialized products
- BS in engineering or science (Mechanical, Manufacturing, Chemical, Biomedical); MS is desirable.
- 1 - 5 years of experience in Quality Engineering in medical device industry
- Experience in related areas, i.e: R&D or Manufacturing may also be applicable if experience includes work responsibilities
- Experience with Quality Assurance, including Quality systems, standards, metrics, and tools desirable
- Comfortable working with a variety of internal and external associates
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.
Plymouth, MN 55441
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID:258
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Design Assurance Engineer
Location: Plymouth, MN 55441
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 281218
Posted Date: 4/21/2017