Make your next career move with Ware Technology Services. Whether you’re looking for project work or a full-time position, check out this list of engineering job opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Project Manager - GOLDEN VALLEY, MN
Ware is working with an established company in the west metro that is looking for a Project Manager to join their team. This is a contract-to-hire opportunity, and a chance to be a part of a unique company!
In this role, you will communicate and coordinate the details of the design concept through installation, work with the production team on timing and quality of the product being produced.
- Complete the project timeline (Gantt Chart) outlining the project milestones and expected due dates.
- Analyze production specifications and plant capacity data and performs mathematical calculations to determine manufacturing processes, tools, and human resource requirements.
- Work directly with purchasing to complete(s) the search for available materials and incorporates material lead times into final production schedule.
- Prepare proper internal/external paperwork, and distributes the paperwork appropriately.
- Plan sequence of fabrication, assembly, installation, and other manufacturing operations for guidance of production workers.
- Confer with department supervisors to determine status of assigned projects.
- Interact with shop floor management and vendors to resolve issues.
- Expedite operations that delay schedules and alters schedules to meet unforeseen conditions.
- Prepare production reports tracking all active projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Business, Supply Chain Management, Logistics or Engineering.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Experience in material or production planning, supply chain planning, production control, inventory or warehouse management
- Ability to anticipate and solve problems, develop and execute objectives for self, and affect short term and some long-term business goals
- Ability to understand / interpret, analyze, and troubleshoot information related to production scheduling
- Ability to prioritize work activities based on the needs of business
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and facilitation skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of Mac computers and the use of computer programs including yet not limited to Word, Excel and Adobe PDF
- Demonstrated knowledge and practical application of MRP/ERP system(s)
- Ability to handle multiple tasks along with excellent time management skills and customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills to effectively interface with production, customer service, and management
- Ability to work independently with little supervision, manage
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.
GOLDEN VALLEY, MN 55427
United States of America
Engineering / Engineering
Temp to Hire Position
Folder Group ID:260
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: GOLDEN VALLEY, MN 55427
Job Type: Temp to Hire Position
Reference ID: 279347
Posted Date: 4/6/2017