Make your next career move with Ware Technology Services. Whether you’re looking for project work or a full-time position, check out this list of engineering job opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Electrical Engineer - FRIDLEY, MN
We are working with a small but stable company in the north metro that is looking for an Electrical Design Engineer to join their team. In this role you will focus on the design, documentation and implementation of electrical systems for specialty equipment. This will include not only point-to-point (control panels) but also PLC programming (ladder logic and structured texts). This is a 6+ month role with potential to go permanent.
- Design electrical systems for machine projects (programming, panel layouts, schematics and component selection)
- Design/program PLC's.
- Select and implement hardware to meet project requirements
- Understand and conform to applicable codes and standards: company standards, customer specifications, UL, NFPA
- Support continuous improvement efforts and engineering project management
- Manufacturing floor support, customer/vendor relations, and assist with training
- Mentor and guide less-experienced engineers and/or designers
- Demonstrate professional, respectful interaction with other team members and customers
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering plus 1+ years related experience, OR Technical degree in Electronics plus 3+ years related experience
- Knowledgeable with PLC programming.
- Experienced with Allan Bradley is required; GE is preferred; B&R would be a plus.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment and working on mulitple projects concurrently.
- Expertise in machine safety programs and safety categories
- Experience creating and updating machine programming
- Experience using CAD software to develop and detail electrical designs (CADKEY, SolidWorks, AutoCAD)
- Knowledge of electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic control devices
- Experience with HMIs, Servos, and PLC's.
- Possess excellent troubleshooting skills
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.
FRIDLEY, MN 55432
United States of America
Engineering / Engineering
Direct Hire Position
Folder Group ID:35
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
Location: FRIDLEY, MN 55432
Job Type: Direct Hire Position
Reference ID: 265668
Posted Date: 4/21/2017