Power up your job hunt! Whether you’re looking for contract work or a full-time job, check out this list of IT job opportunities from Technical ProSource.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Mid-Level UX Designer - SUGAR LAND, TX
Technical ProSource has an opportunity with a great client for a UX Designer to join their team. What are the responsibilities of this role - check this out:
- Functional requirements gathering - at times this may be primarily the designer’s responsibility. The client does have BAs, product managers, and stakeholders, but the designer will be an integral part of helping discover the difference between what’s asked for and what’s truly valuable.
- User and Task Research – important skill that should be used as needed.
- Information architecture – extremely important and probably a significant part of this role. Existing interfaces are built around the data model rather than the user’s information model.
- Ideation – extremely important. This person will be a critical idea generator for how to solve problems and how to fit them into the current and future solutions.
- Prototyping, Wireframing – extremely important. This person will be the primary person creating wireframes and interactive prototypes when needed.
- Usability testing – extremely important. Closing the loop with users to evaluate the design and the developed solution is a big gap today.
- Visual Design
- Interaction Design
- UI development
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.
SUGAR LAND, TX 77479
United States of America
Information Technology / IT - Systems
Temp to Hire Position
Folder Group ID:79
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Mid-Level UX Designer
Location: SUGAR LAND, TX 77479
Job Type: Temp to Hire Position
Reference ID: 272799
Posted Date: 3/1/2017