Power up your job hunt! Whether you’re looking for contract work or a full-time job, check out this list of IT job opportunities from Technical ProSource.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
UX Designer - SUGAR LAND, TX
Are you a UX Designer with IA skills that loves to solve business problems with intellectual Design Solutions? Do you believe that the final design is never really final? Technical ProSource wants to chat with you!
You will have minimum 3+ years of experience working in a UX / UI Design Capacity for clients. You will be skilled at bringing user-centered design to products used throughout any type of business scenario. Your hard, upfront, thoughtful and process oriented work will ultimately delight your end user audience. Your portfolio will not only showcase your final work – but HOW you arrived to the end result. And, also illustrate how you continue to maintain that final design. Wireframes will be part of your portfolio – from hand sketched to highly organized via software.
- Defining UX standards across the enterprise, research and analyze user behavior, identify requirements, and propose and test solutions that translate business needs into engaging user experiences on screens of all sizes.
- Building responsive sites and web applications as part of a larger Agile project team.
- Performing basic coding using HTML & CSS coding and testing with users
- Working with the project team in defining strategic objectives and goals supporting the client’s online presence
- Collaborating as a member of an Agile team to work in design
- Creating qualitative studies (surveys, focus groups, card sorts, interviews, observations) to include user feedback in the design process
- BA or BS in human-computer interaction, design, or equivalent professional experience
- 4+ years of experience as a UX designer, information architect, interaction designer, or similar role working on large-scale custom sites or applications
- A minimum of 1+ year of experience working in Agile sprint team
- A portfolio demonstrating innovation in problems you have solved, and the ability to verbally describe both the problems and the solutions you designed
- Outstanding UI design skills with an excellent facility for defining and solving problems.
- An understanding of fundamental design principles such as layout, visual hierarchy, typography, and color
- Experience planning, conducting, and analyzing usability tests
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills, including presentation skills.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.
SUGAR LAND, TX 77479
United States of America
Information Technology / IT - Software
Temp to Hire Position
Folder Group ID:8
Apply for this Position
Job Title: UX Designer
Location: SUGAR LAND, TX 77479
Job Type: Temp to Hire Position
Reference ID: 266863
Posted Date: 3/3/2017