Power up your job hunt! Whether you’re looking for contract work or a full-time job, check out this list of IT job opportunities from Technical ProSource.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Vice President, Product Portfolio Management - Louisville, KY
This is a unique and exceptional role developing and launching marketing based products for an enterprise in the automotive specialty services industry. Candidates must be open to relocation to the Houston area.
- Education and Experience requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or technical field, or equivalent work experience. Master's degree preferred.
- 5+ years in an Agile environment
- 15+ years solution, multi-product management or product marketing experience, 5+ years in product management in an agile environment
- Proven success in developing and communicating compelling product portfolio vision combined with a track record of successful execution.
- Demonstrated leadership experience in complex environments and proven track record of building high performing cross functional or collaborative teams of product managers and/or technologists.
- Owned a P&L and very commercially sensitive, with experience in driving adoEption and optimizing usage.
- Understanding of marketing solutions and data analytics. Automotive industry experience is required.
- Demonstrable experience engaging with executives and key stakeholders including engaging directly with customers and translating the feedback into actionable extensions to the portfolio that is broadly applicable.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.
United States of America
Executive/Management / Management
Direct Hire Position
Folder Group ID:144
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Vice President, Product Portfolio Management
Location: Louisville, KY
Job Type: Direct Hire Position
Reference ID: 264809
Posted Date: 3/1/2017