Allow us to put you in front of some of the area’s top employers. Check out this list of current administrative and light industrial jobs, including temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct-hire opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Material Coordinator - BLAINE, MN
A metal distribution company in the Blaine area is seeking an experienced Material Coordinator to join their team!
Hours: 2:30pm-11:00pm Monday-Friday
The Materials Coordinator (MC) position plays a critical role in the Plant Operations by providing efficient, accurate and safe Order Fulfillment, Shipping/Receiving, Inventory Control and Issues Resolution of metals product.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Order Fulfillment – pulling materials from inventory and packaging for shipment
o Must have the ability to pull orders efficiently, accurately and safely
o Must adhere to material color codes and must be able to utilize tape measures and micrometers to ensure appropriate materials are pulled
• Pull material for saw orders from inventory and provide to appropriate saw operator/location
o Understand and adhere to all requirement procedures when receiving materials
• Maintain safety and cleanliness of the warehouse
o Operate equipment including forklifts, saws, trucks, etc. as trained
• Keep floors trash/garbage free at all times
• Assist A&C drivers with load preparations
• Provide an accurate Inventory Count of designated inventory location(s)
• Location/Pan Optimization – Daily
o As inventory locations “sell down” the MC will consolidate materials and even relocate materials (adhering to best practice procedures) to open space for new inventory
o Stocking of received materials on a regular basis to ensure we can maintain our No Floor and 24 Hour Rack policies.
o Identify and communicate any quality issues uncovered during stocking
• Provide back-up to saw operators, drivers when necessary if appropriately trained
• Other duties as assigned by shift supervisor
• Must have a High School diploma or equivalent. Must have strong math skills and an ability to read tape measures and micrometers.
• Must have a valid driver license.
• Must be able to do moderate lifting.
• Previous plant work experience is desirable.
• Must be able to work overtime.
If your interested in this opportunity please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.
BLAINE, MN 55449
United States of America
Light Industrial / LI - Manufacturing
Temp to Hire Position
Folder Group ID:221
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Material Coordinator
Location: BLAINE, MN 55449
Job Type: Temp to Hire Position
Reference ID: 285064
Posted Date: 5/19/2017