Allow us to put you in front of some of the area’s top employers. Check out this list of current administrative and light industrial jobs, including temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct-hire opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Quality Analyst - Korean Bilingual - PLANO, TX
Atterro has an exciting opportunity for a Quality Analyst at Samsung Electronics America in Plano!
This analyst position will manage return inventory with determining the root cause of defects to prevent recurrence of the issues and quality problems in Service business. This position will be capable of documenting the processes, generating reporting and providing analysis on defective quality reporting to drive improvement within the business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Coordinate with the various organizations within Service group to provide reporting and analysis needs around various data points.
• Provides training and support to users with regards to reporting tools
• Define quality attributes, external interfaces, constraints, and other nonfunctional requirements
• Represent requirements using alternative views, such as analysis models (diagrams), prototypes, or scenarios, where appropriate
• Organizational skills, to work with the vast array of information gathered during elicitation and analysis and to cope with rapidly changing information
• Generate reports and analysis around reporting
• A Bachelor's Degree in Business or Statistics; or equivalent work experience
• 2-5 years of job related experience
• Proven capability to analyze data and develop a course of action from the data
• Proven ability to prioritize projects and meet deadlines
• Experience working with various production and software
• Proven ability to manage multiple tasks to resolution
• Experience in the wireless industry a plus
• Experience in Project Management a plus
• Bilingual Korean/English fluency; written and verbal
• Demonstrated ability to interact primarily with peers, supervisors, application end user managers, with local and foreign (HQ) IS personnel, and to work cooperatively in a teamwork environment
• The ability to occasionally interface with senior management for information exchange
• Ability to analyze, make judgments, decisions and recommendations for the application of daily functional practices. The ability to apply constructive thinking and imaginative solutions to analyze and give solutions to challenges based on data
• Ability to communicate professionally both verbally and through written correspondence
• Ability to explain reports and analysis to all levels of the organization and all skill levels
• Ability to work for a varied customer base
• Ability to think analytically and attention to detail
Physical demands and Conditions:
• Work is generally performed in an office environment.
• Operate a computer keyboard and view a video display terminal more than 90% of work time, including prolonged periods of time.
• Requires considerable (90%+) work utilizing high visual acuity/detail, numeric/character/color distinction, and moderately high hand/finger dexterity.
• The movement and transportation of equipment, most of the time is under 25 pounds.
• Perform work under time schedules and stresses which are normally periodic or cyclical and including: time sensitive job stress, fatigue, unpaid over-time, intellectual challenge, constant technical data feedback, language barriers, and project management Stress.
• Machines, tools, equipment, and work aids representative and commonly associated with PC's, printers, computer rooms and office work areas.
• Frequently works additional hours beyond normal schedule.
• Minimal travel to other company sites of 10 percent of time or less.
• Position receives little supervision and the work is governed by clearly defined objectives, rules, guidelines and often-monitored functional direction. Most work is not directly verified; consequences of decisions may involve internal losses or cost to correct. Position has complete access to confidential company data where disclosure may jeopardize the company's competitive position.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.
PLANO, TX 75075
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID:257
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Quality Analyst - Korean Bilingual
Location: PLANO, TX 75075
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 280221
Posted Date: 4/20/2017