Allow us to put you in front of some of the area’s top employers. Check out this list of current administrative and light industrial jobs, including temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct-hire opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Materials Coordinator - Appleton, WI
Do have extensive experience in logistics coordination?
Looking to work for a reputable local company?
Pro Staff is seeking knowledgeable and experienced candidates for a technology-driven, globally known manufacturer based right out of Appleton, Wisconsin.
As a 1st shift Material Distribution Coordinator, you will be responsible for the receipt and disbursement of both purchased and fabricated parts moving on towards manufacturing.
Basic Job Duties:
• Coordinate between fabrication and purchasing areas to assure all items for work orders are available
• Pull parts requiring rework, match to print, and send to the fabrication department
• Track inventory activity and verify accuracy of cycle counts
• Follow engineering changes by pulling incorrect items from work order and putting in correct items
• Ensure timely and accurate receipt of products
• Resolve work order discrepencies
• Maintain efficient flow of parts through inventory control while supplying materials throughout organization
• Maintain organization of parts on shelves
• Operate a forklift, pallet jack and crane to move materials as necessary
• Identify non-conforming parts and follow quality procedures to ensure parts in inventory meet specifications
• Assist in managing spare parts, including documentation
Compensation: Negotiable based on experience
Duration: Long-term temporary
• Associates Degree in inventory control, logistics, or manufacturing and/or equivalent experience or training, plus one year of experience in inventory control.
• Must have ability to read print packages for kit cart assembly
• Ability to create and maintain organization
• Computer literacy required
• Working knowledge of integrated manufacturing system
• Strong attention to detail
• Reliability with ability to work with minimum supervision
• Ability to make sound decisions
• Strong communication skills required
• Ability to walk and stand throughout a shift
• Ability to lift up to 30 pounds and occasionally perform overhead lifting.
• Work Environment: Must be comfortable being occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.
Appleton, WI 54914
United States of America
Light Industrial / LI - Manufacturing
Folder Group ID:221
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Materials Coordinator
Location: Appleton, WI 54914
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 272899
Posted Date: 2/16/2017