Allow us to put you in front of some of the area’s top employers. Check out this list of current administrative and light industrial jobs, including temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct-hire opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
AssemblerElectro-mechanical - Appleton, WI
- Layout, build, test, troubleshoot, repair and modify machinery or electrical equipment by mechanical or electrical testing procedures
- Fit and assemble components according to drawings and work order specifications
- Diagnose and replace damaged parts or components
- Assist in developing new equipment
- Properly record time worked on various projects and follow company requirements on work order documentation
- Meet ISO quality standards, verify work, and document accordingly
- Setup and operate a variety of hand and power tools while safely handling raw materials and fabricated parts
- Supports lean and continuous improvement efforts
- Ensures safe work behaviors and complies with all safety standards
- For mechanical assembly: Test run to verify proper alignment of mechanical components including belts, air cylinders, indexing units and drums.
- For electrical assembly: Connect components and route wires between components; interface with programmable controllers, transfer drive parameters and run diagnostic checks
- Must possess ability to read engineering
- Must be a quality-oriented team player
- Must be able to work independently and provide training and cross-training to other employees
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be able to coordinate with engineering department
- Must be computer literate
- Must possess 2 years experience in the relevant field
- General dexterity and ability to stand and walk frequently, sit occasionally, and occasionally lift up to 50 lbs
- Must have tools required to perform daily routine
- For mechanical assembly: Vocational Diploma in mechanics or equivalent; ability to operate power tools, drill presses, band saws, and stud welders.
- For electrical assembly: Associates Degree in electro-mechanical technology or equivalent; knowledge of Electrical Theory and usage of NFPA 79
- For electro-mechanical assembly: Combination of mechanical and electrical skills listed above or a Maintenance Certificate or equivalent.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.
Appleton, WI 54914
United States of America
Light Industrial / LI - Manufacturing
Temp to Hire Position
Folder Group ID:219
Apply for this Position
Job Title: AssemblerElectro-mechanical
Location: Appleton, WI 54914
Job Type: Temp to Hire Position
Reference ID: 272891
Posted Date: 2/16/2017