You’re highly qualified and reliable. Now all you need is the right place to showcase your talent. Whether you’re looking for interim work or a full-time career in finance or accounting, check out this list of current opportunities from Hunter Hamilton.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Senior Accounting Analyst - BROOKLYN PARK, MN
Hunter Hamilton is partnering with a growing company in the NW Metro that is looking to add a Senior Accountant/Financial Analyst to their team! This is an exciting, direct hire opportunity available immediately! As a Senior Accountant/Financial Analyst, you will be responsible for a variety of duties, including:
- Financial statement preparation and analysis
- Performing month, quarterly, and year end close functions
- Prepaid and accrual accounting
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting with budget process and year end audit
- Sales and use tax preparation
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis
- Partnering closely with multiple levels of management, taking initiatives in order to create efficiency and improve processes and procedures
Starting salary in the 70-85k+ range, DOQ
As a qualified Senior Accountant/Financial Analyst, you will have a minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related area.
- CPA certification required
- 2+ years of experience in public accounting, ideally with a Big 4 firm
- Experience creating internal controls
- Ability to generate reports
- Able to work both independently and in a team environment
- Excellent problem solving and analysis skills
- Detail-oriented and well organized with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
Hunter Hamilton Finance + Accounting offers contract, consulting and project engagements, in addition to executive and retained search opportunities, for proven professionals who specialize in financial reporting, analysis, general accounting, treasury, audit and tax. With a highly experienced sales and recruiting team focused on personalized service, our mission is to help established firms and new organizations connect with experienced finance and accounting professionals, allowing both to focus and excel within their core competencies. If you are looking for the right opportunity to showcase your talent, connect with Hunter Hamilton today!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.
BROOKLYN PARK, MN 55428
United States of America
Legal/Compliance/Finance / Accounting
Direct Hire Position
Folder Group ID:171
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Senior Accounting Analyst
Location: BROOKLYN PARK, MN 55428
Job Type: Direct Hire Position
Reference ID: 284390
Posted Date: 5/18/2017