You’re highly qualified and reliable. Now all you need is the right place to showcase your talent. Whether you’re looking for interim work or a full-time career in finance or accounting, check out this list of current opportunities from Hunter Hamilton.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Payment Processor - St. Paul, MN
Hunter Hamilton has a number of loan servicing and payment processing positions available on a contract and contract-to-hire basis in the St. Paul and Minneapolis area! Our client, a leader in mortgage servicing and home loan modification, has a high standard for developing employees beyond the scope of their current role leading to an impressively tenured staff, and has a high rate of hiring contractors onto their staff due to on the job training on software.
-Responsible for performing a variety of loan documentation duties on complex loan packages to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures for loan products.
- Functions include: processing, closing and compliance for loan products; interpreting policies while analyzing applicant, property and documentation.
- Ordering all required verifications, documentation and subsequent follow-ups; may provide guidance and training to other loan documentation team members.
- May manage an assigned pipeline of loans and/or assign new loans to other loan team members.
- May act as a liaison between lenders and legal department.
Job Requirements: Due to the high variance in positions, we are seeking individuals with a minimum of 1-4 years of relevant experience and backgrounds in:
- Advanced Loan Servicing, Intermediate Mortgages, Residential, Advanced Mortgages, Advanced Mortgage Processing, manufactured housing loans, Intermediate Loans, Consumer, collections, and loss mitigation.
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel, Intermediate Microsoft Word.
- Banking experience (small to mid-sized regional banks), especially those with full cycle loan experience is highly desired.
- Experience in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
If you are available, meet most of the above requirements and are interested in being considered, please follow the instructions below. If your background is a fit, we will follow up quickly regarding this opportunity.
Hunter Hamilton Finance + Accounting offers contract, consulting and project engagements, in addition to executive and retained search opportunities, for proven professionals who specialize in financial reporting, analysis, general accounting, treasury, audit and tax. With a highly experienced sales and recruiting team focused on personalized service, our mission is to help established firms and new organizations connect with experienced finance and accounting professionals, allowing both to focus and excel within their core competencies.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.
St. Paul, MN 55102
United States of America
Legal/Compliance/Finance / Accounting
Folder Group ID:161
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Payment Processor
Location: St. Paul, MN 55102
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 283619
Posted Date: 5/12/2017