You’re highly qualified and reliable. Now all you need is the right place to showcase your talent. Whether you’re looking for interim work or a full-time career in finance or accounting, check out this list of current opportunities from Hunter Hamilton.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Bookeeper - Overland Park, KS
Are you a passionate, driven, smart and reliable person who’s not afraid to take on new challenges? We have an immediate opening for an experienced Bookkeeper. Responsibilities include basic accounting functions for various supply networks in their day to day accounting modules, reconciliations. Examples include Accounts Payable, Account Receivable, General Ledger, report generation, validation, data entry and other duties as assigned.
• Responsible for:
• Accounts Receivable: billing sheets, collection management, and accounts receivable reconciliations
• Accounts Payable: vendor invoices, payments, accounts payable files, and AP accrual processes
• General accounting maintenance: setting up files and ongoing maintenance of W9s, Vendor Forms, AP and AR credits, and ongoing reconciliations
• Assisting with monthly, quarterly or annual audits; comprising of reconciliations of AP, AR, and General Activities
• General financial accounting or office activities as assigned
• Support UMCSC analysts through initiative process by being responsible for stages throughout the Generates and/or creates standard reports to support department activities
• Collects, reviews, enters, and tracks data from multiple sources with minimal direction
• Minimum Associates degree preferred in Accounting, Business or Finance
• 3+ years of related experience
• Expert knowledge of computer skills and applications including, but not limited to, MS Office Applications such as Excel and Word
• Strong accounting knowledge and attention to detail
• Strong data and analytical skills
• Strong customer service orientation
• Adept at multi-tasking
• Comfortable with problem-solving and being self-directed at times
• Team player
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Willing/able to learn new skills and competencies quickly
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.
Overland Park, KS 66223
United States of America
Legal/Compliance/Finance / Accounting
Temp to Hire Position
Folder Group ID:161
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Bookeeper
Location: Overland Park, KS 66223
Job Type: Temp to Hire Position
Reference ID: 282843
Posted Date: 5/17/2017