You’re highly qualified and reliable. Now all you need is the right place to showcase your talent. Whether you’re looking for interim work or a full-time career in finance or accounting, check out this list of current opportunities from Hunter Hamilton.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Senior Accountant - EDEN PRAIRIE, MN
Hunter Hamilton has an exciting new direct hire, permanent opportunity for a Senior Accountant to work in Eden Prairie, MN! The role of the Senior Accountant is to assist the Director of Finance in various financial reporting related functions, specifically reconciling subsidiary accounts receivable and accounts payable data in Microsoft Access to the General Ledger system (Lawson Infor). Starting salary 55-70k!
- Reconcile billing data in order to perform client/product performance analysis.
- Calculate internal sales commission and third party agent revenue/commission.
- Review general ledger accounts, prepare journal entries as well as perform account analysis/reconciliations.
- Ownership of cash management process, including monthly bank account reconciliations.
- Coordinate and resolve accounts receivable issues including overseeing collections.
- Oversee account payable process, ensuring the proper movement of cash and resolving any issues.
- Collaborate with Director of Finance to develop product costing model.
- Manage fixed asset process including entry and reconciliation.
- Gain general knowledge of all accounting functions/procedures to assist with employee, vendor and/or client questions.
- Assist in ensuring an adequate internal control environment.
- Additional reporting and duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3-5+ years of experience in a professional accounting role
- Strong technical skills, including Access (required) and Lawson
- Motivated, self-driven personality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Hunter Hamilton Finance + Accounting offers contract, consulting and project engagements, in addition to executive and retained search opportunities, for proven professionals who specialize in financial reporting, analysis, general accounting, treasury, audit and tax. With a highly experienced sales and recruiting team focused on personalized service, our mission is to help established firms and new organizations connect with experienced finance and accounting professionals, allowing both to focus and excel within their core competencies. If you are looking for the right opportunity to showcase your talent, connect with Hunter Hamilton today!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.
EDEN PRAIRIE, MN 55344-7835
United States of America
Legal/Compliance/Finance / Accounting
Direct Hire Position
Folder Group ID:171
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Senior Accountant
Location: EDEN PRAIRIE, MN 55344-7835
Job Type: Direct Hire Position
Reference ID: 279102
Posted Date: 4/14/2017