You’re highly qualified and reliable. Now all you need is the right place to showcase your talent. Whether you’re looking for interim work or a full-time career in finance or accounting, check out this list of current opportunities from Hunter Hamilton.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Payroll Specialist - Overland Park, KS
- Provide phone support and handle employee/manager requests.
- Generate monthly reports used by key stakeholders.
- Aid month-end support and issue correction for payroll processing.
- Protect confidential data and information.
- Verifies accuracy of hours/timecards received for hourly team members before transmitting payroll to ADP.
- Assists with benefit compliance, when directed
- Responsible for communicating to leadership teams on payroll related matters.
- Work interdepartmentally to update employee data.
- Manage status updates with payroll implications related to employee tenure.
- Identify areas for process improvements to increase efficiency, strengthen documentation and reach department objectives.
- Responsible for internal and external payroll related reporting
- Manage all aspects of the ADP systems.
- Coordinate payments to providers, employees and taxing entities.
- Process all payroll, weekly.
- Update the procedures, when required
- Other duties as assigned.
- Outstanding project prioritization and management skills
- Previous success maintaining confidential data and information
- Excellent communication skill
- Highly organized, problem solver
- Self-starter, independent, with the ability to work well as part of a team
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong MS Office Suite skills
- Outstanding data entry/ payroll processing skills with strong attention to detail and accuracy
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.
Overland Park, KS 66211
United States of America
Legal/Compliance/Finance / Finance
Folder Group ID:175
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Payroll Specialist
Location: Overland Park, KS 66211
Job Type: Open Position
Reference ID: 262700
Posted Date: 4/7/2017