You’re highly qualified and reliable. Now all you need is the right place to showcase your talent. Whether you’re looking for interim work or a full-time career in finance or accounting, check out this list of current opportunities from Hunter Hamilton.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Medical Billing Specialist - Overland Park, KS
Medical Collection Specialist
- Full Time
- 80 hours/pay period
- Day Shift
Hunter Hamilton looking for dedicated and caring professionals to join our Clients Organization! If you enjoy an environment of team oriented patient care and an excellent staff of co-workers, you have found the right place! The physician corporation operating over 30 clinics is currently looking for a Patient Financial Services Counselor (Medical Collections) professional to join their team.
If you are committed to helping improve the health of our communities in an environment of trust and collaboration.
EOE - M/F/Disabled/Vet
• The Patient Financial Services Counselor is responsible for all aspects of billing and collections follow up for assigned clinics.
• PFSC is expected to be on time, organized, detail oriented and able to work independently.
• Previous experience with medical claims submission and insurance follow up is highly preferred.
• The PFSC must possess the ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
• Highly developed communication skills are required and the ability to work with both on site and off site team members.
• Strong Customer service skills are essential.
• Must have the ability to set up established payment guidelines with patients and offer financial assistance as needed.
• PFSC must be computer literate with experience in Microsoft Office products. PFSC must have experience in utilizing all resources for account resolution including insurance websites.
High School or GED required
Previous Healthcare Experience required
1 - 3 Years preferred
Ability to Multi Task and Prioritize, Computer Systems (data entry), Customer Relations, Grammar/Spelling, Mathematical, Microsoft Office, Operate Office Equipment and Verbal Communication skills required
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.
Overland Park, KS 66211
United States of America
Legal/Compliance/Finance / Accounting
Folder Group ID:161
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Medical Billing Specialist
Location: Overland Park, KS 66211
Job Type: Open Position
Reference ID: 262698
Posted Date: 5/15/2017