No need to get creative when it comes to finding your next job. Digital People is your secret weapon! Check out this list of freelance, contract-to-hire, and full-time career opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
UI Designer - BATAVIA, IL
Immediate need for a part-time UI Designer. Our client is a leader in their industry and in order to continue down that path they need to ensure their traditional and digital tools work for all target audiences. With this in mind, they are seeking a UI Designer to:
- Ensure all web content meets usability best practices
- Their multiple sites render properly and responsively across multiple browsers and devices
- Audits of existing web content for core usability issues creating prioritized action plans for remediation
- Management of website core packages and designs of templates that allow in-house resources to make wholesale changes to global design elements or to create new templates for new business initiatives
- Leadership of usability group sessions with CSRs and current customers to identify key pain points on web sites
- Integration with the catalog production team to achieve continuity between offline and online efforts to help “transform” new catalog content into a first-class online experience
- User-advocacy during the design/development process
- Maintenance of a strong and comprehensive knowledge of user interface best practices and standards
- Cooperation with web testing teams to help recommend high-value test campaigns and to lead the development of test concepts
- Responsible for creation of various digital media including email collateral
- Assist outsider vendor in creating digital assets for the purposes of site personalization and optimization
Requirements of job
- Applicants are expected to possess exceptional development skills
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
- 2+ years’ experience of UI design work
- Knowledge of Sketch, InVision, Fireworks, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree
***If you also have a UX Background, this could potentially lead to a full time, direct hire opportunity with some flexibility to work from home***
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.
BATAVIA, IL 60510
United States of America
Sales & Marketing / Marketing
Folder Group ID:634
Apply for this Position
Job Title: UI Designer
Location: BATAVIA, IL 60510
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 281051
Posted Date: 4/20/2017