No need to get creative when it comes to finding your next job. Digital People is your secret weapon! Check out this list of freelance, contract-to-hire, and full-time career opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Web Content Manager - MINNEAPOLIS, MN
Digital People has an amazing Web Content Manager opportunity for a top company in Minneapolis! In this role you will be responsible for enabling content authors and developers to work effectively together to produce industry-leading digital experiences. This unique opportunity is also responsible for Salesforce user and role setup, data administration and workflow configuration. You will work closely with the Marketing team so Google Analytics experience is important too! If this sounds good to you, then apply today!
- Coordinate site creation with template/themes/plugins
- Responsible for deploying updates to CMS framework as well as custom site development using common CI tools
- Responsible for testing deployments in appropriate environments and obtaining user approvals.
- Implementation of analytics and tagging libraries (i.e. Google Analytics).
- Configuration and administration of Salesforce.org for effective account management, customer service, sales and marketing initiatives.
- Responsible for administration of users, roles, permissions and asset libraries
- Knowledge of Site publishing, syndication, authoring and build of presentation templates in a web content management system
- Demonstrated knowledge administering web content management systems, specifically users, roles, permissions, creating new sites and asset reporting.
- Must have working knowledge of online marketing tactics, industry trends and user behavior including search, email and social networking platforms. Working knowledge of user experience and content management systems.
- Experience with emerging content linking and authentication standards including Open URL, DOI, OpenAuth, SAML, etc.;
- Experience with mobile solutions, cloud-hosted solutions and web services.
- Knowledge of common Salesforce use scenarios, objects and App Exchange integrations.
- Ability to construct documentation and training materials.
- Ability to train and instruct both novice and advanced users.
- Ability to learn new technologies and new languages independently.
- Ability to plan, organize and coordinate work assignments.
- Ability to identify and define user needs through interaction with business users.
- Ability to communicate, both verbally and in writing, technical information to novice computer users.
- 2-3 years of experience required.
- Demonstrated aptitude in the use of technology; knowledge and experience with website design, such as HTML, social networking tools, mobile devices, accessibility and usability issues; an understanding and working knowledge of Content Management and Customer Relationship Management Systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems or related field preferred. Equivalent experience may substitute.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.
MINNEAPOLIS, MN 55401
United States of America
Sales & Marketing / Marketing
Direct Hire Position
Folder Group ID:214
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Web Content Manager
Location: MINNEAPOLIS, MN 55401
Job Type: Direct Hire Position
Reference ID: 280409
Posted Date: 4/14/2017