No need to get creative when it comes to finding your next job. Digital People is your secret weapon! Check out this list of freelance, contract-to-hire, and full-time career opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Front-End Developer - Minneapolis, MN
Digital People is looking for a Front-End Developer for one of our top clients to support the management and ongoing optimization of their interactive presence! This role will partner with content, design, UX and IT teams to produce a best-in-class B2B marketing website through user experience, visual, content and technical specifications. If you have strong attention to detail and experience working on an enterprise CMS platform, then this is the job for you! Keep reading to learn more and apply today:
- Code with HTML, XHTML and CSS in the development and ongoing support of our client’s website.
- Interpret content and design layouts to update or correct content and/or formatting; move textual content from old sites to new sites; correct HTML as necessary.
- Test to ensure that minimal errors are found in production and code web sites to optimize the layout of materials, site performance and compatibility with various browsers. Assist with site testing.
- Hold final accountability for quality of HTML, CSS & XML coding on the website.
- Support web platform migration with authoring migrating web pages; ensure that web pages fit in new templates and are mobile-friendly
- Stay current on the latest web technology trends and shares key insights to the web team and other partners.
- 2 years of related experience or undergraduate degree in related discipline
- Excellent CMS digital authoring experience within best in class system: e.g., Hybris, Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), TeamSite, Drupal, WordPress etc.
- Familiarity with Adobe Search & Promote and Adobe Target
- Proven strong web standards based HTML and CSS
- Excellent core content management skills: formatting, structuring, tagging, linking, inserting images and video
- Proven understanding of the anatomy of responsive websites
- Photoshop slicing and image optimization
- Excellent verbal and written communication, time management, collaboration, detail and problem solving skills.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.
Minneapolis, MN 55402
United States of America
Sales & Marketing / Marketing
Folder Group ID:54
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Front-End Developer
Location: Minneapolis, MN 55402
Job Type: Open Position
Reference ID: 279879
Posted Date: 4/10/2017