No need to get creative when it comes to finding your next job. Digital People is your secret weapon! Check out this list of freelance, contract-to-hire, and full-time career opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Marketing Operations Project Manager - MINNEAPOLIS, MN
Digital People is looking for a top-notch Marketing Operations Project Manager for one of our best clients! This is an amazing contract position that is responsible for managing various medium to large scale Marketing Operations projects (may include communication, digital, print and event projects) and ensuring that all projects are aligned with strategic priorities as well as its brand and communication strategy. If you are detailed, organized, a good communicator and love to project manage, then this is the job for you! We can tell you all about it so just apply today.
- Work with business sponsors/stakeholders on approved projects to determine project goals/requirements, scope, project timeline, budget, procedures and staffing/resource requirements needed to accomplish project.
- Own and drive the overall project, from initial kickoff through the execution and testing of final deliverables, not just facilitating or coordinating deliverables.
- Create and maintain project plans specifying goals, strategy, and staffing, scheduling, identification of risks, and contingency plans.
- Ensure solution design and delivery fits with agreed upon guidelines including functional, technical, performance, security, scalability, process, and total cost of ownership.
- Manage the day-to-day details of the project including the plan, schedule, resources, task assignments, scope, budget, issues and risks. Track progress and monitor all development activities to ascertain and control progress.
- Facilitate project meetings. Brief the project team on status reporting, problem resolution, feedback, and input from the team on project planning and execution.
- Reviewing and routing business requirements and wireframes as well as interfacing with business analysts, user experience, and strategy in order to provide task direction and share feedback.
- Oversee the building of pages in a content management system. Working knowledge of how to best utilize the CMS for business objectives, and troubleshoot issues that may arise during the project process.
- Communication and collaboration with UX architects, designer and copywriters.
- Facilitation of the stakeholder stage review and QA process - gathering, compiling, and prioritizing feedback from stakeholders and testing functionality to make sure the page is working as expected.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field strongly preferred, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of direct project management experience, preferably in a fast-paced work environment.
- Proficient in and significant experience with Project Software/tools (SharePoint, MS Project, etc.) to track and manage tasks, resources and project costs.
- Excellent ability to prioritize tasks, organize information and manage projects to time and budget goals.
- Experience in formal project delivery methodologies preferred; PMP certification a plus.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.
MINNEAPOLIS, MN 55402
United States of America
Sales & Marketing / Marketing
Folder Group ID:226
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Marketing Operations Project Manager
Location: MINNEAPOLIS, MN 55402
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 278104
Posted Date: 3/28/2017