No need to get creative when it comes to finding your next job. Digital People is your secret weapon! Check out this list of freelance, contract-to-hire, and full-time career opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Interactive Project Manager - Minneapolis, MN
Digital People is looking for an Interactive Project Manager for an amazing contract opportunity! In this role you will drive the development and delivery of marketing website launches and manage all areas of project work while supporting the internal agency and internal stakeholders. In this role, you will work with a creative team of developers, designers and content strategists. Continue to read the job description below to learn more and apply today!
- Gathers, analyzes, translates and delivers information in clear, concise and meaningful formats based on specific project and/or program requirements
- Plan, develop, manage and implement project plan to meet business needs and make decisions to carry out the plan.
- Interpret organizational and business goals, policies and practices; develop and implement project scope, goals, objectives, policies and priorities.
- Facilitate and manage the integration and coordination of systems, processes, staff and resources.
- Provide direction, leadership and act as an information and support source for project team members.
- Manage multiple projects of medium to large size and complexity; Oversee project activities in compliance with program priorities and the utilization of resources in order to carry out the goals and objectives.
- Monitor project status to ensure progress toward completion; modifies project plan as necessary in response to unforeseen or unexpected development and informs management.
- Define and document process; Produce all project documentation - detailed project plans, work plans, schedules, project estimates, conversion schedules, resource plans and status reports.
- Prepare project budget and make recommendations to management; Monitors costs, timescales and resources used, and takes action where these deviate from agreed tolerances or recommend solutions to senior management as appropriate.
- BS/BA required
- Minimum of 1-3 years of Project Management/Planning experience. (3+ years preferred)
- PMP certification desired.
- 1-3 years of technical project management experience
- Must have good analytical problem solving skills
- Proactive personality and proven leadership skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Understanding of how marketing websites are created and launched
- Familiar with agile/SCRUM methodologies
- Solid understanding web technologies and CMS systems like Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), Hybris, TeamSite, Wordpress
- Experience building successful client relationships or internal team relationships
- Ability to design programs and tasks
- Experience managing geographically diverse teams
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.
Minneapolis, MN 55402
United States of America
Sales & Marketing / Marketing
Folder Group ID:54
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Interactive Project Manager
Location: Minneapolis, MN 55402
Job Type: Open Position
Reference ID: 277455
Posted Date: 3/22/2017