No need to get creative when it comes to finding your next job. Digital People is your secret weapon! Check out this list of freelance, contract-to-hire, and full-time career opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Interactive Designer/Developer - Minneapolis, MN
Digital People is looking for an outstanding Interactive Designer/Developer that is highly ambitious, a creative problem solver and ready to work for one of the best companies in the Twin Cities! In this role you will develop exceptional interactive and graphic design solutions for all digital experiences including: website, mobile applications, email blasts and digital advertising. We are looking for someone that has an amazing design portfolio but also has a strong development background. Does this sound like you? Then apply today and let’s talk!
- Responsible for overall concept and execution of assigned design and development projects.
- Bring the brand to life with speed and conviction while maintaining high standards for original concepts and detailed execution.
- Make exceptional ground-breaking digital work in an incredibly fast paced environment.
- Collaborate with other developers to achieve visual design quality in scalable digital solutions.
- Gain an understanding of our client’s business, clients, and domain allowing you to use your judgment and make autonomous decisions.
- Design/develop portable, unique and sustainable solutions.
- 3-7 years of designing interactive projects with an exceptional portfolio of recognizable work
- Development experience with HTML, CSS and Bootstrap.
- Demonstrated understanding of responsive web design and development
- Understanding of usability and navigation issues for desktop and mobile
- Ability to successfully come up with effective design ideas that are visually arresting and conceptually engaging
- On the cutting edge of latest trends and best practices
- A strong focus on quality and a desire to get things done in the best possible way
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.
Minneapolis, MN 55402
United States of America
Sales & Marketing / Marketing
Folder Group ID:54
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Interactive Designer/Developer
Location: Minneapolis, MN 55402
Job Type: Open Position
Reference ID: 276654
Posted Date: 3/16/2017