No need to get creative when it comes to finding your next job. Digital People is your secret weapon! Check out this list of freelance, contract-to-hire, and full-time career opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Information Architect - Minneapolis, MN
Digital People is looking to add Information Architects to our team of talent! Come and work for some of the best clients in the Twin Cities, making a difference every day. If you love to solve problems and can define and create innovative online experiences then we have the gig for you right now. Just apply today and you can talk to a great recruiter to learn more!
- Define and create innovative applications
- Collaborate with User Experience team to design elegant user interfaces and rich user experiences
- Interact with and provide direction to technology, content, and product development teams
- Ensure consistency and quality across the platform
- Develop interface mockups, annotated wireframes, and design specifications
- Document complex, data-driven designs
- Define application functionality and create interfaces
- Establish user interface standards as well as cutting-edge design conventions and interactions
- Communicate design concepts effectively, build consensus, and justify decisions
- 5+ years experience as an information architect, user experience designer, or interaction designer
- Strong portfolio of work
- Significant experience documenting user interfaces with Visio or similar tools
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Ability to influence others in a calm and consistent manner
- Solid understanding of principles of information organization and user interface design
- Knowledge of fundamental design principles and disciplines that affect typography, color use, animation, composition, use of space, distribution of information, etc.
- Ideal candidate has degree in information science, information design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or related fields
- Visual design experience
- Prototyping skills
- Experience designing for iOS and other mobile platforms
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.
Minneapolis, MN 55402
United States of America
Sales & Marketing / Marketing
Folder Group ID:54
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Information Architect
Location: Minneapolis, MN 55402
Job Type: Open Position
Reference ID: 275498
Posted Date: 3/8/2017