No need to get creative when it comes to finding your next job. Digital People is your secret weapon! Check out this list of freelance, contract-to-hire, and full-time career opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Marketing Research Analyst - Minneapolis, MN
Digital People is looking for Marketing Research Analyst talent for an amazing contract position! In this role you will provide in-house consulting and marketing research support and services. You will also be operating within a team structure to support internal business units in meeting their customer information and insight needs. If this sounds like a great fit for you, then apply today!
• Team with a Research Manager to help design and manage primary quantitative and qualitative market research projects
• Determine appropriate research approach
• Identify target respondent criteria
• Select and manage research vendors
• Develop questionnaires, screeners, and discussion guides
• Develop analysis plans and conduct relevant, insightful data analysis
• Summarize findings from analytical efforts in actionable executive research reports
• Present insights/implications/recommendations to the business unit
• Keep up-to-date on market research trends, technologies and methods
• Share research proficiencies and client knowledge effectively with other market research team members
• Proactively seek ways to maximize the value-add to internal client groups
• Ability to analyze large data sets and find the story in the data
Digital People has over 25 years of dedicated experience for creative, interactive and marketing job placements in roles such as designer, developer, analyst, project manager, marketing specialist, user experience and copywriter. We understand that there is a bigger story behind every resume and that creative juices come from real live humans, so connect with us today and let us help you find a place to showcase your talent!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.
Minneapolis, MN 55402
United States of America
Sales & Marketing / Marketing
Folder Group ID:54
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Marketing Research Analyst
Location: Minneapolis, MN 55402
Job Type: Open Position
Reference ID: 274452
Posted Date: 3/1/2017