No need to get creative when it comes to finding your next job. Digital People is your secret weapon! Check out this list of freelance, contract-to-hire, and full-time career opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Marketing Coordinator - Minneapolis, MN
Digital People is looking for a Marketing Coordinator for an amazing contract opportunity! This position is a real resume builder in which you will support a designated functional area, analyze business processes, and work towards goals and team objectives. In addition, you will interact with and support business partners and participate in projects that directly impact business value. Are you ready to make a difference in your role? If so, then keep reading to learn more!
- Update client metadata to enable new client engagement in marketing programs and support client segmentation analysis
- Support market and industry research by collecting, analyzing, and reporting key findings; collaborate with marketing, product management, and sales teams to plan and implement research activities
- Develop and execute tactical plans and initiatives aligned with objectives and strategies identified in annual marketing plans
- Coordinate select lead generation programs, including email campaigns, mail campaigns, online advertising, and social media
- Track and analyze program results using qualitative and quantitative techniques
- Collaborate with web developers and SEO vendors to deliver website analytics
- Support event marketing initiatives: assist with development of messaging, and manage logistics for key event sponsorships
- Work closely with creative, production, event management, and database marketing teams to execute marketing campaigns
- Develop and implement event marketing strategies and tactics to support business objectives at tradeshows and other industry events
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, in a highly matrixed organization, with attention to detail, tenacity, and a focus on results
Ideal candidate has a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related area and applicable marketing experience from internships or employment.
Digital People has over 25 years of dedicated experience for creative, interactive and marketing job placements in roles such as designer, developer, analyst, project manager, marketing specialist, user experience and copywriter. We understand that there is a bigger story behind every resume and that creative juices come from real live humans, so connect with us today and let us help you find a place to showcase your talent!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.
Minneapolis, MN 55402
United States of America
Sales & Marketing / Marketing
Folder Group ID:54
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Marketing Coordinator
Location: Minneapolis, MN 55402
Job Type: Open Position
Reference ID: 274354
Posted Date: 3/21/2017