No need to get creative when it comes to finding your next job. Digital People is your secret weapon! Check out this list of freelance, contract-to-hire, and full-time career opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Marketing Analyst - WARRENVILLE, IL
• The Marketing Analyst works in coordination with the Product Managers and Sr. Category Managers on product marketing and product management initiatives to drive organic growth. The Marketing Analyst will provide marketing, sales and analytical support for the Marketing Team
• Heavy business analytics and tracking; sales and market research.
• Becomes the key internal expert using and leveraging internal databases and analytical tools
• Works with marketing team contributing to category and product marketing strategy
• Support and lead manufacturer/vendor initiatives as needed and able to manage complex communication with manufacturers/vendors to ensure that product and marketing initiatives are executed seamlessly
• Works with Senior Category Managers and product managers in developing and delivering strategic category and product presentations for key internal and external audiences
• Works with product managers on key vendor strategic initiatives from planning and development, engagement with the vendor and execution of strategies and tactics
• Setting and running reports including reports from internal databases, requested discontinuations, additions, key codes and inventory levels.
• Supports special projects aimed at specific and unique market segments, categories, therapeutic areas, investigational opportunities and new revenue streams from concept to launch
• Corporate client management
• Engage in market field work, sales ride-alongs, national account meetings and events, trade shows, industry and association events
• Performs other duties as assigned
• BS/BA degree in Marketing, Management, Finance or Accounting
• 2-4 years of previous experience as sales analyst, sales support or marketing support role
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong customer focus
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Strong user of Microsoft Office Products; Intermediate-Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (v-lookups, pivot tables, macros); PowerPoint
• Proactive, take initiative
• Can work independently and within a team setting
• Attention to detail
• Task oriented
• Good conflict management skills
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.
WARRENVILLE, IL 60555
United States of America
Sales & Marketing / Marketing
Direct Hire Position
Folder Group ID:54
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Marketing Analyst
Location: WARRENVILLE, IL 60555
Job Type: Direct Hire Position
Reference ID: 272781
Posted Date: 5/23/2017