No need to get creative when it comes to finding your next job. Digital People is your secret weapon! Check out this list of freelance, contract-to-hire, and full-time career opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Marketing Analyst - WARRENVILLE, IL
Do you thrive in collaborative environments with multiple team members? Do you love performance based products and healthcare? Do you enjoy helping teams deliver healthcare products into the marketplace? Products that enhance customer's lives and lifestyles?
Do you love marketing, analysis and financial projects?
Then this role might be for you! Our client, located near Naperville, Illinois area, needs a Marketing Analyst to join their enthusiastic and energetic team!
Ideally, you will have a bachelor's degree in Finance. Or, Business. And experience in financial projects. 1 to 3 years of experience required.
A day in the life:
- you will support team members who help bring healthcare products to life
- you will provide analytical support for core initiatives and vendor strategies
- conduct market research and voice of customer research as an ongoing effort to get to know customers and provide better solutions to their needs
- develop long-term report templates by category, product, vendor, customer and market segment
- provide analytics support for product management teams by delivering specific reports on key parts of the business
- assist in building presentations and providing data for vendor reviews, category reviews and global category strategy sessions
- evaluate market opportunities and penetration potential through competitor gap analyses, customer analyses, category analyses and field testing surveys
- champion annual pricing process for the marketing department by evaluating impacts of cost increases, new products and contract pricing
If you enjoy being part of a dynamic culture that's making an impact on people's healthcare and wellness lives, we want to hear from you! Must work onsite. NO WORK FROM HOME! Junior role 1 to 3 years of experience. Apply now!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.
WARRENVILLE, IL 60555
United States of America
Sales & Marketing / Marketing
Direct Hire Position
Folder Group ID:54
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Marketing Analyst
Location: WARRENVILLE, IL 60555
Job Type: Direct Hire Position
Reference ID: 272781
Posted Date: 2/16/2017