No need to get creative when it comes to finding your next job. Digital People is your secret weapon! Check out this list of freelance, contract-to-hire, and full-time career opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Product Marketing Manager - ST PAUL, MN
Digital People is searching for a Product Marketing Manager for a long-term contract position. In this role you will contribute to the development and management of marketing plans while bringing new products to market. If you are a person who enjoys assisting in new product development, sales and exceeding revenue goals than this is the position for you. We want to talk to dynamic candidates who are creative, results driven and enjoy the product side of marketing today!
- Create and drive new product go-to-market strategies to achieve new product sales, revenue and business case financial goals
- Develop plans and programs to optimize across marketing and sales channels
- Develop customer programs to ensure positive customer experience from pre-sales marketing activities through post-sales activities, including onboarding and training
- Work closely with sales channels to develop sales collateral and support tools
- Gather input and inform decisions on channel activity, pricing, packaging, promotions and policies
- Develop plans to certify and train customer facing sales and support teams
- Drive product launch and roll-out across internal sales channels, and manage sales channel training of new products
- Work cross functionally with marketing, business, channels, and support teams to bring new product to market
- Track and report performance and ROI of marketing programs and campaigns
- Manage budget to support P&L goals
- Strong technical expertise - demonstrates and maintains technical and professional skill or knowledge in position-related areas.
- 3+ years of customer or product marketing experience in a B2B environment
- BA in marketing or business required, MBA a plus
- A track record of successfully marketing and launching new products to achieve business case objectives
- ??Excited by the challenge and opportunity of a fast paced team environment
- ?A results oriented mind set
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.
ST PAUL, MN 55120
United States of America
Sales & Marketing / Marketing
Folder Group ID:54
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Product Marketing Manager
Location: ST PAUL, MN 55120
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 271892
Posted Date: 2/8/2017