No need to get creative when it comes to finding your next job. Digital People is your secret weapon! Check out this list of freelance, contract-to-hire, and full-time career opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Marketing Manager - Chicago , IL
Marketing Manager for a startup in Chicago. Our client is a successful international company who has just opened an office here in the Chicago land area. To help expand their presence, they are bringing on a sales team and Marketing Manager. Digital People has been tapped to support the Marketing Manager need. In this role you will be the SME helping our client expand their reach and breadth through your success in Marketing. While our client does have an Agency of Record, the Marketing Manager will be offering his/her insights, knowledge and experience to the firm for proper execution. Social Media channels have been designed by the home office but the Marketing Manager will be looking to nurture these channels with fresh content and visuals.
Here is what we are seeking in a professional:
- Experience in an entrepreneurial or start-up environment
- Create overall marketing strategy and programs - the planning, implementation, development and servicing of marketing programs including but not limited to conference and events, direct marketing, advertising (both print and digital), social media and website management
- Lead all aspects of the marketing process and ensure that the projects are accomplished in accordance with schedule and budget
- Liaises and works closely with marketing agency and vendors in order to execute the planned marketing programs, and monitor their performance
- Manage and monitor effectiveness of the marketing programs implemented
- Deep understanding of market trends, competitive issues and products, and customer needs
- Must be comfortable with traveling – by air and car as you will be attending tradeshows 4Xs a year.
- Excellent communication skills – writing, listening, presenting
- Minimum 3 years of Marketing experience both traditional and digital
- Social Media Marketing experience
- Strong communication both written and verbal
- Background in Education
This is a great opportunity for a mid level professional to take his/her next career step and be part of a new territory launch!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.
Chicago , IL 60604
United States of America
Sales & Marketing / Marketing
Direct Hire Position
Folder Group ID:56
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Location: Chicago , IL 60604
Job Type: Direct Hire Position
Reference ID: 271731
Posted Date: 2/13/2017