No need to get creative when it comes to finding your next job. Digital People is your secret weapon! Check out this list of freelance, contract-to-hire, and full-time career opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Digital Marketing Program Manager - St. Paul, MN
Digital People recruiters are looking for a Digital Marketing Program Manager to join an amazing team! This is a direct hire position that will develop, implement, track and optimize digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. If you are compassionate, creative, flexible, adaptive, articulate, self-motivated and love to do something good, for everyone, then this is the job for you! Let’s take this to the next level and apply today!
- Plan and execute web/mobile, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display campaigns.
- Execute on traffic generation programs to drive consumer product exposure and conversions.
- Support demand programs by executing SEM, outbound email marketing, nurture programs, and advertising campaigns.
- Create compelling content for campaigns.
- Manage campaign calendar, track and report performance of digital marketing campaigns and site performance against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Lead role in the demand and maintenance strategy (i.e. web form and data hygiene), understand how to prioritize list pull activities including list scrubbing, importing and processing.
- Maintain reports that measure conversions, SEM and email marketing performance.
- Analyze results, identify trends, re-prioritize and refine processes as needed to achieve desired results.
- Work with internal and agency creative and content teams to develop the assets needed to support digital marketing programs including creating campaign landing pages and optimizing user experience.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Orchestrate conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field, Google Analytics certification required
- 5+ years’ experience in Digital Marketing or Ecommerce
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social and other display advertising campaigns
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Outstanding writing and editing skills
- Proven ability to distill data, identify insights, and take action on recommendations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, data management and Internet research tools
- Experience implementing and managing Google Tag Manager; Google Tag Manager certification required
- Experience delivering marketing Analytics & Reporting
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Experience with marketing automation platforms
- Experience with A/B testing and/or landing page optimization
- Experience with PPC, display advertising and/or remarketing
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.
St. Paul, MN 55101
United States of America
Sales & Marketing / Marketing
Direct Hire Position
Folder Group ID:76
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Digital Marketing Program Manager
Location: St. Paul, MN 55101
Job Type: Direct Hire Position
Reference ID: 271730
Posted Date: 2/9/2017