No need to get creative when it comes to finding your next job. Digital People is your secret weapon! Check out this list of freelance, contract-to-hire, and full-time career opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Video Production Manager - SHOREVIEW, MN
Digital People is looking for a Video Production Manager for an amazing opportunity at a client that has been around for over a century! We are looking for someone that can not only manage people but is also very hands on with developing and producing polished multimedia visuals (live action, motion graphics and animation). Are you ready for a change? Does this sound like your dream job? If so, then keep reading and apply today. We have many more details to share!
- Planning, conceptualizing, scripting, shooting, editing and launching Company videos.
- Recording and editing video and sound projects, capturing/importing media, organizing raw media, editing footage and sound files, creating and inserting static and motion graphics, adding music/voice-over/sound effects, managing media distribution and archiving project media (developing and managing Company video library).
- Projects including but not limited to: multimedia (audio/video) content for internal company announcements, external promotional social videos, product marketing videos, recruiting videos, corporate training and other enterprise-wide projects.
- Plan video shoots, develop production schedules, script, storyboard, set deadlines and communicate with all parties involved.
- Familiarity with professional cameras (video and still), various HD and legacy SD formats, preproduction/planning, studio and field production, lighting/grip, scriptwriting, storyboarding and photography.
- Ability to troubleshoot equipment problems and perform maintenance as necessary.
- Work independently, as well as part of a team to establish project plans and deliverables.
- Lead and manage a team of graphic designers.
- Collaborate closely with internal clients and stakeholders.
- Ability to work cross functionally.
- Small-format mixers, compression, EQ, effects processors, audio recording techniques for studio and field, multi-track and waveform editing.
- Post-production digital video editing, still and motion graphics design, and video compression for multiple delivery platforms.
- Video lighting skills for indoor, outdoor and studio productions including lighting requirements, color temperature / color correction, diffusion techniques, lighting set-ups, light bulbs and grip equipment.
- Field and studio audio recording equipment and technologies, including audio mixers, hand-held, wireless, lavalier and boom microphones. Ability to monitor and adjust levels as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5 years of experience in television, radio, film, sound and/or new media.
- Proficiency in video, audio and post production.
- Demo reel or samples of previous video production work.
- Knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro, Audition, and Photoshop preferred.
- Experience in major Social Media platforms.
- Proficient in Mac and Windows workflow.
- Ability to understand and adhere to Company’s Branding Guidelines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook as well as multimedia/video editing software.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.
SHOREVIEW, MN 55126
United States of America
Information Technology / IT - Software
Temp to Hire Position
Folder Group ID:128
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Video Production Manager
Location: SHOREVIEW, MN 55126
Job Type: Temp to Hire Position
Reference ID: 271674
Posted Date: 2/7/2017