No need to get creative when it comes to finding your next job. Digital People is your secret weapon! Check out this list of freelance, contract-to-hire, and full-time career opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Corporate Communications Specialist - MENDOTA HEIGHTS, MN
Digital People is looking to quickly fill a Corporate Communications Specialist position for an amazing client! In this role you will be responsible for helping to develop and drive internal, external and executive communication strategies for our client. Your role will be crucial to creating communications that support change management and positively impact deployments for the implementation of SAP. We are looking for candidates like you so keep reading and apply today!
- Experience with creating and implementing communications.
- Key partner and ability to advise on communications that connect with people and incorporate the company vision and voice.
- Assists in the development of comprehensive communication plans and editorial calendars.
- Ensures execution of communication plans and editorial calendars by authoring emails, printed pieces, talking points and other communications.
- Works directly with various parties to execute on communication efforts.
- Seeks opportunities to align change management communications with other company-wide corporate communication efforts.
- Listens carefully, asks pertinent questions, responds effectively and adapts personal style to suit the audience.
- Speaks, writes and presents in a clear and concise manner.
- Bachelor’s Degree in communications, public relations or journalism.
- 3-4 years public relations and/or corporate communications experience.
- Experience on large scale business transformation projects required.
- Change management communications experience required.
- SAP or other ERP communications experience preferred.
- Proven leadership role in developing content strategies, editorial calendars, employee and stakeholder communications, training communications, corporate newsletters, etc.
- Must be a strategic, innovative and creative thinker.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and under tight deadlines.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in interviewing and reporting.
- Accomplished editor and proofreader.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.
MENDOTA HEIGHTS, MN 55123
United States of America
Sales & Marketing / Marketing
Folder Group ID:54
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Corporate Communications Specialist
Location: MENDOTA HEIGHTS, MN 55123
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 271123
Posted Date: 2/1/2017