No need to get creative when it comes to finding your next job. Digital People is your secret weapon! Check out this list of freelance, contract-to-hire, and full-time career opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Email Marketing Specialist - Minneapolis, MN
Digital People is searching for an Email Marketing Specialist work for our amazing clients! The Email Marketing Specialist is responsible for the day-to-day, hands-on execution of email marketing programs in support of client objectives. If you have a strong understanding of email marketing best practices and can apply them to email campaigns, then keep reading below and apply today. Our recruiters would love to chat with you more!
- Build email campaigns from start to finish, including HTML/CSS coding, copywriting, design approval, business approval, and deployment
- Launch, maintain, test and iterate on single and automated email campaigns
- Identify, build, QA and monitor static and dynamic lists
- Provide technical support
- Collaborate with multiple cross-functional teams across the company to gather necessary components for creating and deploying email campaigns on deadline
- Analyze email campaign results, report on the main metrics and optimize future campaigns
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent writing skills
- 2+ years experience in email marketing with demonstrated success in managing direct response and integrated email marketing programs
- Proficient in HTML and CSS specific to email, experience with Adobe Creative Suite and Excel a plus
- Experience using a major email marketing platform (e.g. Pardot, ExactTarget, MailChimp) to QA/deploy emails, manage email lists, and export data for reporting
- Proven track record in email quality assurance
- Analytical, creative, and organized with strong problem-solving skills, attention to detail, communication skills, and time management abilities
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.
Minneapolis, MN 55402
United States of America
Sales & Marketing / Marketing
Folder Group ID:54
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Email Marketing Specialist
Location: Minneapolis, MN 55402
Job Type: Open Position
Reference ID: 270933
Posted Date: 3/21/2017