No need to get creative when it comes to finding your next job. Digital People is your secret weapon! Check out this list of freelance, contract-to-hire, and full-time career opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Social Media Specialist - Minneapolis, MN
Digital People is looking for a talented Social Media Specialist to be in charge of our client’s social media marketing. This position will lead and execute social media efforts for our clients working cross functionally throughout the organization to support key product categories, launches, campaigns and initiatives. If you are an experienced professional with a passion for marketing, highly organized, posses a great work ethic and an eagerness to learn and grow, you may be the one we are looking for!
- Develop and execute social media campaigns including content sourcing/creation, alignment with promotions and marketing needs, weekly content calendars, and posting execution.
- Manage editorial calendars to ensure consistency is met.
- Compile and distribute weekly reports to measure results, performance and competition.
- Provide actionable insights to increase social media following and engagement.
- Create and manage the social media budget.
- Create best practices for each channel and establish ROI and growth plans.
- Collect data for monthly reporting.
- Monitor responses on social channels.
- Report any industry trends or news to stay at the forefront of social media.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of Social Media experience
- Exceptional writing and editing skills with the ability to write for a wide range of audiences and needs
- Knowledge of various social media platforms is required.
- Background and strong interest in social media
- Understanding of multiple social media platforms
- Ability to effectively work across functions and departments.
- Ability to creatively troubleshoot and work in a fast-paced environment
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.
Minneapolis, MN 55402
United States of America
Sales & Marketing / Marketing
Folder Group ID:54
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Social Media Specialist
Location: Minneapolis, MN 55402
Job Type: Open Position
Reference ID: 270851
Posted Date: 1/31/2017